The student handbook can be used as a guide to all the college has to offer. It contains good information about JJC and explains your rights and responsibilities as a student.
Based on input from our students, we have revamped the handbook to offer a comprehensive resource with information that is easily accessible, including a daily planner.
2011 - 2012 Student Handbook
Student Handbooks are available at:
- Download the 2011-2012 Student Handbook (PDF)
- The Student Center, Campus Center: A-1100
- The Office of Student Activities, D-1010
- The Romeoville Campus Main Office
- The City Center Campus Reception Desk
- The Morris Education Center
2010-2011 Student Handbook
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of Student Activities at (815) 280-2308.