It is the mission of the Writing and Reading Center to help all JJC students learn to apply the skills they need to write and read effectively in college and professional environments.
The Writing and Reading Center can provide assistance with:
- Reading comprehension and strategies
- Starting an assignment
- Developing a thesis
- Organizing ideas
- Revising a draft
- Finding and implementing support
- And more!
In addtion, Writing and Reading Center students can now receive asistance with the following:
- Formatting papers and outlines
- Creating a works cited page
- Inserting footnotes and headers
- Adjusting margins and spacing
- Developing a PowerPoint presentation
- Addressing other computer-related needs for your writing and reading assignments
Click here to view the flyer for this new service.