The LEAP Center offers non-native English speakers tutorial assistance in reading, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. This center is now located in the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) in A-1108 (Campus Center).
To book an appointment, call 815-280-6709 or 815-280-2730.
The LEAP Center can assist students with the following activities:
- Practicing speaking and listening in one-on-one or small group environments
- Reading for comprehension
- Developing vocabulary
- Understanding and practicing all grammar concepts
- Understanding cultural concepts encountered in class assignments
- Reviewing and comprehending course homework assignments