See the map below for details on temporary traffic flow. For questions, contact Facility Services at ext. 2396.
Main Campus Roadwork Update as of May 3
Roadwork on Main Campus has progressed ahead of schedule, and current work will be completed sooner than originally projected. As a result, the next phase will begin on Monday, May 7, and is expected to run through Friday, May 18. The map below shows a detailed illustration of the new traffic patterns that will be in place.
Arriving on Main Campus
• Coming in to the campus from southbound Houbolt Road (coming from Jefferson): traffic will not be able to enter the college on Entrance Road. Drivers will be diverted south to Olympic Dr. and then onto Centennial Drive.
• Coming in to the campus from northbound Houbolt (coming from I-80): traffic will be able to enter either from Centennial Drive or turning left on to Entrance Road.
Exiting Main Campus
• Centennial Drive will be open for exiting traffic for both north- or southbound Houbolt.
• Exit Road traffic will not be able to turn south onto Houbolt to access I-80.
Centennial Commons Access
• Centennial Drive will be open to traffic from both the inner ring road and Houbolt (via Centennial Drive).
Download a larger, printable Main Campus Spring Traffic Patterns map (PDF)